02 September 2016

Sleep Hygiene September || Take 2 Tips: Perfect Pillows

AUG 3 || MASHABLE
This pillow streams music, but doesn't wake your partner
"The creator explained that the idea came from his own sleep troubles. He wanted to play music, but didn't want to disturb his wife, so he shoved a pair of wireless headphones into a pillow. .. 'To my surprise, I was able to hear the music, but my wife wasn't, 'Cofounder Warrick Bell said. "I knew I was onto something.' "

AUG 8 || DOCTOR STEVEN PARK
The Best Pillow For A Great Night’s Sleep
"But there’s one thing about pillows that’s almost never addressed directly: how pillows can affect your airway and breathing at night. Granted there are generic descriptions of anti-snoring pillows, but an explanation of how they work is not usually given."


Subscribe now to follow our daily September series:

||  TAKE 2 TIPS & FEEL BETTER IN THE MORNING  ||

To subscribe or follow, see all the available options in the right-hand column