30 September 2016

Sleep Hygiene September || Take 2 Tips: Make sleep a PRIORITY.

AUG 21 || THE COVETEUR
How I'm making sleep a priority, one Netflix-free night at a time
"...I’m making a conscious effort to shut my laptop and put my phone on 'Do Not Disturb' at least 30 minutes before bed. So far I’ve seen a huge improvement."


SEPT 2 || CLEVELAND CLINIC
9 Reasons Why You Need to Make Sleep a Higher Priority (Infographic)In this infographic, Dr. Foldvary-Schaefer points out 9 ways sleep deprivation is harmful to your health that might just make you consider hitting the hay a wee bit (or a lot!) earlier tonight."


Subscribe now to follow our daily September series:

||  TAKE 2 TIPS & FEEL BETTER IN THE MORNING  ||

To subscribe or follow, see all the available options in the right-hand column