05 September 2014

To Sleep Professionals attending the BRPT Symposium this weekend in Portland, OR...

If you're a sleep professional attending the BRPT Symposium this weekend in Portland, OR and you run into a yahoo who looks like this, do not be afraid! It's just me (maybe without the sunglasses while I'm indoors...) and I'm attending the conference not only as the founder of SleepyHeadCENTRAL, but also as a practicing  RPSGT and CCSH, and as a representative of the Washington State Sleep Society. I'll be here all day Saturday and Sunday.

Instead, be sure to stop me and ask about SleepyHeadCENTRAL! I'm happy to talk with you about SHC's mission and goals and would love to entertain collaborations with other healthcare professionals in the future; I'm always on the lookout for ideas for spreading the word about sleep health to the general public and handling requests for website content or your feedback about what SHC currently offers.

--Tamara Kaye Sellman